Thursday, April 19, 2012

Accidentally did the ride I wanted to do

Wasn't planning on doing it today but I guess Pisgah isn't that huge.  I mean it's massive but manageable.  Started at a place called Turkey Pen and ended up riding all the way over to Black Mountain and back again.  I had looked at this ride earlier and figured I would do it on my own and it would be 5-6 hours.  Turns out it is really only around 3 hours and a decent pace. It actually laid the groundwork for a very awesome 5 or 6-ish hour epic ride for next year utilizing many of the most grueling trails Pisgah has to offer.  So if you think you are up to the challenge then look forward to joining me on this ride next year.

Here is a look at what we did today.  Can't argue with that elevation profile.



The riding here has been great this year and I am looking forward to coming back to Ontario very shortly!
Benno

No comments:

Post a Comment