Monday, October 4, 2010

Lets give this training thing a try

I was somewhat disappointed with the easiness of the 24 hour solo thing so I think it is time for a new challenge. I am going to start training again. I will give you an update of how this is going once I get a better idea of my game plan.
Here is how the last month looked, pretty sad story.


So lets see how this thing goes. IMO for me personally there has been no greater challenge in my life then the day to day of real training. I can usually make it for a month, max, but then lose motivation. Lets see how long I can keep it going. I also see no reason at this point to do another 24 hour race solo.
Place your bets!

Ben

2 comments:

  1. You need to add one other option. When the new car shows up. Then 100% failure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha consider that added to the poll

    ReplyDelete