Thursday, April 22, 2010

Starting to wrap up down here

Went for an easyish spin with Andy yesterday. Did the Table Rock to Ceasar's Head and back down 178 route, never get bored of that one. Nice combination of quiet twisty roads with a good climb up 276 (Ceasar's Head) and fun descending back down the 178.
Everything is really green down here now, feels like summer back home (hopefully we get one this year). I am racing on Sunday in Georgia about 2 hours from the house and have an easier week on the bike. Hopefully I will do better than last year when I had my bad stomach cramps. I am looking to redeem myself and feel sort of fit but being that it is the first race you never really know what's going on for sure with your fitness. Next week is my last week down here so I'll have to get in some good miles while I still can and then it is back to Ontario which I am looking forward to.

Andy geared up to go

Some nice back roadsTwisty roads after Ceasar's Head
The ride

No comments:

Post a Comment